Courses & training programmes
SKB International has long experience in organising different types of events aimed at transferring SKB’s knowledge and experience to other organisations. From seminars and workshops on specific topics, to the School of Geological Disposal held in 2018 and 2019.
- SKB International holds courses in different areas/disciplines and for different target groups.
- Courses are given by lecturers with long experience in the Swedish programme.
- SKB International, together with the Nuclear Training and Safety Centre (KSU) in Sweden, has developed a unique web-based portal for its courses. (KSU provides different types of training for operational and maintenance personnel at Swedish nuclear power plants).
Our web-based courses allow you to learn from our knowledge effectively.
- Clear and useful information is presented in different areas and for different target groups.
- Efficient, competence building events for personnel.
- Web-based course an outstanding efficient and cost-effective way to educate staff. No unnecessary costs or time spent on travel.
- On demand courses.
Our onsite courses bring you face to face with our instructors.
- Courses are organised either in Sweden or at the client’s offices.
- More iterative atmosphere between participants and lecturers.